Friday, February 13, 2009

This weeks bitchin...


Well it has certainly been a bad couple weeks for flying...or should I say a bad month. I feel my stomach tightening as I write this. I have become increasingly nervous about flying in the last few years.I am kinda upset by it ,as I used to look forward to the adventure of it. It was FUN! you would get a cool meal with little surprise stuff on the tray. The world looked awesome from up there. The stewardesses were friendly.You could take whatever you wanted on board and there wasn't really any security to speak of. Yea those were the days..Enter 911 and exit the fun. Now flying is a means to get where your going,period. Hassle with a captial H. Take your shoes off,watch what you pack,what? your going to take a suitcase with you?! well thats gonna cost you xtra. Duh,no I was going to go somewhere with just the clothes on my back... geez. What a great world this has become.

Peanut Butter is deadly and the makers didn't care.Crooked polititions get out of jail and land a couple hundred thousand dollar a year job with a company that just laid off 300 people!! And planes are falling out of the sky left and right. Yea I'm irate this week and this is just the surface..

No comments:

Post a Comment