Friday, February 20, 2009


OK so I have decided to start thinking about how I want to redo my Kitchen without it costing too much. I actually like my current kitchens charm. Wood floors,shelfs across the top with baskets on them. The wall paper is pretty tired though. I've been thinking about what to do that will keep its country charm but give it a new twist. Well looking through another blog I ran across some kitchen pics and I think I may have found my solution. The above pic is way nicer than my kitchen. But I am thinking about the stone look for maybe two of the walls . I have the wood floors and the wood counters. This just might be the trick..And the best part..I could put it over the wall paper!

2 comments:

  1. yes but the "wood counters" are green lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well the counter 'tops'are green but the counters they sit on are wood.

    ReplyDelete