Wednesday, February 18, 2009

So Crack a Bottle ,Let Your Body Wobble



...Don't act like a snobby model,you just hit the lotto!

Yes I'm lovin Eminem today. You can say what you want about the filthy mouthed rapper but he has the talent. I have had this silly song stuck in my head most of the day. So now after reading this you may well also. This song just hit number one on Billboards top 100. Just when some of us wondered if he was ever coming out with another song he busts loose with this one. I tried not to like it really I did. But well..it just grows on you. So what the heck,have fun with it I say.
Another Detroit native that I have grown some more respect for as an artist lately is Kid Rock. I never was too crazy about him before,But I have been liking alot of his latest stuff . I would actually probly buy a ticket to go see him next time he tours..
Ok thats it for today. I have music on my mind..............oh.oh.oh.oh.ohStep right up ladies and gentleman..

1 comment:

  1. I'm drivin' in my Ta..ha...oe...I love Eminem too ma...he's pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete