Sunday, February 8, 2009

Saddened

One of my favorite clients passed away on Friday. She had been coming to me for bout 13 years. I see her daughter also. Really nice classy lady. She was very vital for a 70 year old . Always going and doing stuff ,didnt look her age. She was fine in December when I saw her ,then in Jan she fell ill when scar tissue from a previous surgery that was over 20 years ago wrapped around her colon and shut it down. She filled up with poisen and I guess it just did to much damage for her to overcome.

I am sad that I wont see her smiling face every 4 weeks anymore. Sad her family will not have her in thier lives. Sad for her daughter that just lost her husband in November and now has to deal with the loss of her mother.

I won't forget her.

Rest in Peace Betty!

No comments:

Post a Comment