Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Traditional Aquarian Traits
Friendly and humanitarian
Honest and loyal
Original and inventive
Independent and intellectual
On the dark side....
Intractable and contrary
Perverse and unpredictable
Unemotional and detached

Ok so I said I was taking today off my blog. I changed my mind,hey its my day I can do what I want :-). Anyway I thought I would post some observations of what I know now at this ripe old age I'm at.
1. I appreciate a kind word more than ever.
2.I find by doing for others I feel better about myself
3. I know how to say NO! and not feel guilty about it
4. I look for beauty inside of others but still look at mine from the outside.(will I ever outgrow this insecurity? Who knows,I'm still a work in progress.)
5. I strive to learn something new everyday.
6. I do not know yet what the meaning of life is but I am getting closer to the 'truth'
7. I try to be forgiving and not hold grudges as I realize I have less time to get past them
8. Compassion is very important to me. I value it in others and strive to show it everyday.
9.I want my family to look up to me and hold me in high esteem. Therefore I must do the same for them.
10.I take the time to appreciate nature more. Look at the sky,the rain,the snow. Accepting what it gives us . I have vowed to do my part in preserving this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment