Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ugh Its caught up to me!!

Well I have been giving this cold the fight of its life all week ,and just when I thought I had it beat...It snuck up and is kicking my ass again. My nose is so itchy I want to rub it off my face and my head has that wierd cotton candy feel to it. UGH! I hate being sick. I am usually fairly healthy and when a couple times a year I do get something it really irritates the hell out of me.

Anyway I have some good news today . Michigan has finally passed a new Massage bill that will Grandfather me in and I should be able to start doing Massage again! Yea!! I had to stop when Sterling Heights passed a stupid ordinance that treated all Massage thereapists like hookers and wouldn't grandfather people like me in. So far the new bill seems like they have a way for me to do it. I haven't seen the whole Bill yet,but what I have seen looks promising. After doing massage for 12 years and then having to quit ,it will be good to have that option once again. Plus I really do enjoy it. So YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment