Wednesday, January 28, 2009

OK with the snow already! Bunch more snow dumped on us early this morning . My boss lives quite a bit north of the salon so I made sure I got going to open the salon just in case she didn't make it there in time. Good thing! As it took her 2 hours to get there. Well I had only one client on the books and I knew she would be coming in. She is a die hard client,nothing stops her.
So after that I leave about mid day and much to my disapointment there had not been a plow guy on any of the streets I needed to travel on...sigh. Slip sliding my way around town. I think all the citys are just plain broke and the plow guys are not going around as much this year. And of course it would happen during one of the hardest winters in YEARS!

Anyway I am trying to vamp up my working out like everyone else. So today is the day I do Cardio and a yoga session both. I have come to really depend on Yoga to keep my body from absolutly freezing up. I will start a session and just start to feel my body loosen as I go. My yoga teacher was kind enough to give me a video of several 30 minute sessions he recorded for a local TV station. This is great becouse just his voice has me conditioned to start relaxing. Not as great as an actual class with him,but close! so off to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment