Monday, January 26, 2009

Productive day!

Well finally I felt good enough to get some things done today. I started out with an hour of yoga. Then I splurged on a breakfast of bisquits and gravy. I told myself that since I was getting things done I could afford to eat something that was strictly comfort food. A kinda stick to your ribs and waistline type of food. It had been maybe 2 years since I had eaten that type of breakfast .

Anyway then I returned all the bottles that had accumulated from the party and all the holiday events. And guess what? NOONE was at the recycle area of the store!. I had all the machines to myself! Now when was the last time that has happened to you? I can safely say that I can't remember the last time. So I took it as an omen that this was indeed going to be a productive day.
Then I went grocery shopping and even brought my reusable grocery sacks. I am being so good this year. Got home put all the stuff away,started some laundry and then settled into a job I had been dreading... Putting together one of those bookshelfs that come in a box. Yea you know the type. A million little screws and nails and parts that have to be put on perfectly square or your screwed. Well I managed to do it with a minimal amount of cussing and sweat. Hour later I was arranging my photo albums in it in the spare room. I am reorganizing my workroom upstairs. The one where I do massages and facial stuff at home. So I wanted all the personal family photo albums out of there. Well it is completely FULL! I am going to have to get another bookshelf. We take tons of pictures I guess :-)

Spent the rest of the afternoon finishing some of the tax stuff and the housework. All in all a very productive day and I felt pretty good too. Goodbye virus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment