Thursday, January 22, 2009

The choices we make can change everything......

Well the week started off aweful with Lin going back into the Hospital. He has been in so many times that for awile you just thought ,well,its another time. This time feels different to me. Acute renal failure (Kidney Failure). I don't know ,but pulling back from this sounds really hard. I know he has pulled through the imposible many times before ,but he just looks really beat this time .It is making me so sad for him and for all he has gone through. For all of the trouble he can be ,and HAS been,he is the type of person that gets under your skin and stays there. He is a character to say the least ,and you can't fault his determination to want to live thats for sure!. When I look at my daughter she is such a combination of the two of us. She has his spunk ,tempered by my common sense and level headedness. I find myself just getting teary thinking about how one lousy choice can change your whole damn life. Think about the choices you make every day. How you react to the people around you can set the tone of the day,but it really can set the tone of the rest of your life also.

Lin made the choice one day to argue with the wrong person. It changed so many lives not just his. His daughter,me,my husband ,his mom,his siblings,and on and on. I guess we really need to think about that long and hard. Is it worth it? Someone pisses you off and you react....Think about how.

No comments:

Post a Comment