Sunday, January 25, 2009

Taxes! Let them eat Cake!

I hate this time of year mainly becouse I have to weed through all the receipts and bank statements and put it into some kind of order for my accountant. It is tedious to say the least. But I LOVE my accountant. I have had her since I owned my Video Store and she has saved me Tons of money. She is one of the smartest people I know. I could do my own I'm sure now that I don't own my own business ,but she is up on all the latest info,rules ,changes ect, and has still made it worth it to bring my stuff to her .Plus if god forbid I ever get audited she would be right by my side helping me out. She has given me such invaluble advice over the years that if she ever retires I will be one sad puppy.
Hoping to get money back this year. Fingers crossed

1 comment:

  1. yeah I know Diane is awesome- why do your own when she can take care of it for ya! An audit is something I dont want to have to stress about!

    ReplyDelete