Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Jan 2009 Par-Tay!

Had several friends over for a Party Saturday the 10th. Great fun! It was a kinda combo Birthday party/ Get together with friends party. My husband turned 39 on the 8th . He used to love just having his friends over for his birthday so I decided that it would be a good time to do it. Had not had a real party in awile. Have to say it was a really fun one. Everyone took the effort to get babysitters and to come out and let loose for the evening. We played games and just cought up with each other. I made lots of different snacks and people brought drinks. It was so much fun that it reminded me how much I miss these people that I just don't see enough of.

The new Artichoke/cheese Dip I made was a big hit! Very yummy.
Unfortunatly I came down with some type of stomach virus the next day of which I am slowly recovering from. Can't seem to get warm brrrr! That should only get worse this week as it is only reaching a high of like 5 by Wed! good god. Its gonna be really cold in Chicago thats for sure! Pack warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment