Monday, November 2, 2009

Laundry Room Redo started




I took the plunge and started my laundry room project today. I started by cleaning out storage cupboards and pulling everything out of one side of the room. Washed floors vacumed,and dusted . Then I put together a five shelf storage unit that I put up against one wall and went through alot of stuff. Put some in the goodwill pile,other stuff just went in the garbage.I want to use this rack as a combination pantry,storage unit.

Next up is to paint the cupboards above the washer and dryer and then tackle the other side of the room with paint and more shelving. I am going to go really brite with the colors! I took before shots and will post before and afters when I'm done. This is a room I have been wanting to do over for a long time now.

Remember when I said this winter was going to be organization time? well I am on my way! It already looks so much better in there I almost didn't mind doing three loads of laundry this afternoon...almost.

1 comment:

  1. that's great!! I really want to do our laundry room too, maybe over christmas break.

    ReplyDelete