Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Organization!


The above pic is not my home,but I want it to be!

That is what I have been trying to do around my house lately. I have been slow at work and it has made me nervous. I work on commision,so when it's slow NO MONEY comes in. Plus my husband has taken on a new job with really early hours and also a job he is not that crazy about . So all in all the stress level is a bit high around here. To ease my stress I have been working on clutter,getting rid of it or getting it in order.




I have tackled my closet first and will be moving on to the spare rooms over the winter. I have a goal to repaint the laundry room this winter also in some really Bright colors! I want to feel cheer when I walk in that room . If thats possible.




I have been following the blog of Just A Girl http://j-a-girl.blogspot.com/. She is amazing ! So talented. Her house is to die for and her ideas are endless. She is my inspiration to get my house in order. Even her cupboards are organized!! So this is my winter goal,declutter and organize.


1 comment:

  1. Winter is the perfect time to reorganize. I love Just a Girl too.

    ReplyDelete