Thursday, November 19, 2009

I am NOT rolling up my sleeve!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r051fXtfng8

Copy the above addy and paste it to watch ,

I am an advocate of making INFORMED choices. I have been truly alarmed at the propaganda that is running rampant with this H1N1 swine flu vaccine. Watch the above video and then ask yourself if you think you should subject yourself or your loved ones to being a TEST SUBJECT to a government experiment? that is what this is folks. This has been untested and we are all the Guinea pigs. They do however know many of the side effects and they do list them on the package insert.

I will take my chances on the flu virus. At this point I am more alarmed at being exposed to people that have HAD this vaccine than to ones that haven't.

They say this vaccine is not safe for children under 6 months of age,YET they advocate it for pregnant women!!! What!!??? did I just get stupid?? LISTEN to what they are saying. Does it make sense to you? Well not to me. I am no braniac but I have the common sense to know this is a load of crap and I'm not being fed crap today or any other day.

2 comments:

  1. I know- they are pushing it at work like CRAZY!!! I just tell them with my auto-immune disease I am not a good candidate...gets 'em to shut up every time! Plus I am exposed to like 3 or 4 people at work a day - MAX...hardly a high exposure job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I don't understand why they want pregnant women to get it. Even Dr. Sears says it hasn't been approved for pregnant women. I didn't watch the link yet but if I have time I will.

    ReplyDelete