Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Frustration!!

Spent an annoying 2 hours in Michaels Craft store today... I have a project that I want to work on for some Christmas gifts. Well the place was completely changed around since last time I had been there . And for some reason REALLY busy at 1 in the afternoon on a Wednesday.. Anyway I needed 4 items of which apparently were placed in all different areas of the store. Did I mention that you could not find anyone to help you in there ? Well you couldn't. So I proceed to find 3 of the items after an hour and a half. So I go in search of the 4th. Well I finally find the area and they do not have the type of flat sided glass marbles that I needed. I needed clear ones and all they had were colored. Can't do this project without them . So by this time I was frustrated and annoyed to the point I put all the other stuff back..well left it on a front counter .

I guess I will try Joann's I'm not giving up on this yet. Day wasn't totally lost,I did find a really nice bill organizer for my desk that was on sale for half price. Then I had to force myself to get out of there before I bought a ton of baskets at half price also. I LOVE baskets...

1 comment:

  1. I know I could spend my whole paycheck at Michaels- I always find things I think I need but dont..but want to have!!! ah!

    ReplyDelete