Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Baby!!




This day deserves two posts! It is the day that my beautiful daughter was brought into the world! She has turned into the most wonderful woman and I am brusting with pride every single day with her accomplishments and the type of person she has become! She has great friends in her life. She has a wonderful caring husband and she finally has a job she likes and can grow and do well at. When I gave birth to this feisty high energy little girl I knew she would contribute to this world in a positive way.

I didn't think that life would throw such obsticals in her way but she has found a way to cope with them with as much grace as she can muster.
I wish you today and always the best that life can give you.

Motivational Poem
May You Have
Poet Unknown
May you have......

Enough happiness
to keep you sweet,

Enough trials
to keep you strong,
Enough sorrow
to keep you human,

Enough hope
to keep you happy;
Enough failure
to keep you humble,

Enough success
to keep you eager,
Enough friends
to give you comfort,

Enough wealth
to meet your needs;
Enough enthusiasm
to look forward,

Enough faith
to banish depression,
Enough determination
to make each day better than yesterday.

1 comment: