Saturday, November 7, 2009

Laundry Room Redo Revealed!

I am pretty happy with how this project turned out. My laundry room also must serve as a storage room,pantry,and place to store our file cabinet. When you live in a Condo you have to make do with a limited amount of storage.
The goal was to not spend very much money. I headed off to the Dollar store,Big Lots and K Mart to buy some storage and some baskets. The paint was left over from other projects.
So lets take a look!And I apoligize for the very small pictures. I am really unhappy with the online picture service I am useing at the moment. Not naming any names. But they will not let me save my pics at a normal size.I was able to get some pics at a good size the others are small. SOO hopefully you can still make out the awesomeness of this project!
Before


And after







Another Before




and After




Before


After






Before



After



Before



After



And a good last shot!


OK,the washer and drayer don't match but thats a whole other story! and the ceiling needs to be put in. But it's afar cry from the dull dank place it used to be. Makes me happy!
The cost was under $100.00.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Rachel! Everytime I walk in there I'm smiling..who knew that was all it would take to get me to enjoy doing laundry..I'm sure that will wear off,lol

    ReplyDelete