Saturday, June 27, 2009

Taking a Trip To Holland!

Holland Michigan that is :-). Had ya going didn't I ? The third week of July we are taking a trip to Holland for 3 nights. I am so looking forward to this break. We can't do a whole week . I havent been to that area of the state before and I hear its beautiful . We are staying right next to Dutch Village. Not really sure we will even go there though. I am more interested in Tunnel Park. Its a tunnel of trees that you walk through and when you get to the end there are sand dunes and Lake Michigan! Sounds glorious to me. The day we get there they are having a music festival at night downtown. So we will do that and well just take in the beauty of this area of Michigan. I'll take pics and post them. I really love Michigan in the summer and Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment