Saturday, July 4, 2009

Still rather be here than anywhere else



Happy Fourth Of July. No we are not perfect. We have many imperfections and need to work on getting back to what this country was sapposed to be about from the beginning. But just being able to have this blog is a freedom that you wouldn't have in many countries. The ability to speak freely. To write what we feel.

We have so many things broken right now in our country. I am praying with all my heart and soul that we have the strength and wisdom to pull ourselves out of the mess we created. That my child and her children and all my loved ones bringing children into this world will have the chance to show thier greatness . Their chance to live free.

Today I vow to continue to do my part to help dig out of this mess we are in. If we all make the commitment we can do this.

I am hoping by the time I write next years post at this time we will be turning unemployment around. There will be a viable health care plan and we will have made some peace in the middle east. I know...I dream big. :-) Have a wonderful 4th everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment