Sunday, March 4, 2012

Pump your breasts before you board??

DISGUSTED is what I am. Just take a quick click on the following link and see if it doesn't start to get your anger boiling over.This women was not allowed to board because she was carrying EMPTY baby bottles. They told her she needed to go to the Public restroom and pump into the bottles,then come back with them to be able to board. WHAT?! You can't bring EMPTY bottles on board now.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/307441/28/TSA-asks-woman-to-prove-her-breast-pump-is-real

It seems to me like 9-11 was a good excuse for the government to start running every damn aspect of our lives. There is a damn regulation for EVERYTHING anymore. They want to control you even having a garden in your own yard!
I was sent the following link to a piece John Stossel did


They even close down your kids lemonade stands now.  Cuz you know the kids could be trying to poison us!
Yes ,I hear some of you thinking,well they might have a point. There are allot of crazies out there. Frankly I'll take my chances on some kids lemonade over some of the FDA approved Genetically modified foods being sold on our Grocery store shelves.
I am pretty ticked about this over zealous abuse of our rights. It is not changing ,it is getting worse.

1 comment:

  1. I read that article and as a traveling pumping mom I can say that I didn't have a problem with the Detroit or D.C. TSA agents, they hardly batted an eye when I boarded with empty (or full) bottles and my pump. But yeah that was really upsetting. I definitely don't think that TSA agent knew what they were talking about.

    ReplyDelete