Saturday, March 10, 2012

How embarrassing,even for them

The Republicans are who I'm talking about. Now mind you,even tho I have a more Democratic lean,I'm not thrilled about that political party either. But seriously Republicans,this is the best you could come up with? Frankly I think we need to get rid of all parties and just run independently. Even this freaking playing field.AND no more slandering commercials please! not allowed!! Stick to the issues! I think with the Internet we can all browse around and find out candidates voting records

But back to my original rant. The republicans have to be hanging their heads with these yo yo's they have running now. I think we all must be aware that Obama will be in for another 4 years. God I hate election years anymore. I remember when I turned old enough to vote,I was so stoked!

First time out I marched to the polls all proud and excited. This was around the end of the Vietnam war and we were going to change the world!! In all my voting life only one candidate I voted for has made it into the white house. OK,so I usually don't vote for one of the two most popular people running.So that has played a factor. And the last time I got swept up in Obama's "Change" spiel.

Anyway I soon lost the excitement and even though I still get out there and vote I have lost the thrill a long time ago.Every once in awhile I get all happy when one of the proposals I voted for or against goes the way I was hoping . And I will constantly slam down my vote to hold up women's health and reproductive rights. On that note I am also pretty sick of women's Vagina's being a political issue every damn time! Stay out of my choices. Make your own damn choices men! How about telling insurance companies to pay for birth control ,especially since they pay for a drug to give men erections. Makes sense to cover birth control. Kinda goes hand and hand if you ask me .How about free condoms too? Just sayin...
Anyway,I am off track. What was my point? Oh yeah the Republican candidates. wow ,this is probably the easiest slam dunk the Dem's ever had....

No comments:

Post a Comment