Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hard to deal with this ear thing sometimes...

Well I have been having my ups and downs with this Meniers that's for sure. I have been doing EVERYTHING I am ordered to do and then some to keep the pressure under control. Over all this past week was a good one. The pressure was low enough a couple days for me to almost not have any ringing at all . So I felt pretty good. I find that when the ears are better I feel better all over. If they are acting up I generally feel tired and crappy in general.
This Saturday we went to the birthday party of my husbands niece. Soon as I was there and several people got there ,the noise level increased and so did the ringing in the ears. I also could feel the pressure going up also...sigh. It becomes hard to hear people when its like that and if they are low talkers I find myself straining to hear them .
Today I helped my daughter paint the baby's nursery some more and  felt pretty good for most of the day until my back started to ache. By the time I got home I needed to lie down and then force myself up to make dinner. My throat started hurting and stomach is messed up . I'm thinking maybe I am fighting something...I'll tell you I am really getting sick of being sick.
Oh well ,sorry to be such a whiner ,just how I'm feeling right now. Hope all of you had a good weekend . the weather is certainly nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment