Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ever have a week where you just feel under appreciated?

I'm sure I heard a ton of "YES'S" out there just now. Well thats how this week is going. From the plumber I waited half a day for and then didn't have the part he needed to fix my problem to the husband who thinks he can complain about how "it just isn't going to work" for him to wait for the plumber when he comes back out...
....
really people, really??

There are a couple other issues bothering me this week also,but will not place them on a public blog.
Just one of those weeks. This too shall pass,as they say .
I am sure you all have those days/weeks where you would just like to pack up your car,hit the road and don't stop until you hit a nice warm beach with an unbrella and a great book. A good summer read,like Shades of Grey. And you look up from your book as you sip your fruity drink and see a muscular man sauntering your way with tosseled coppery hair and dark grey eyes. His white linen pants hanging off his hips and he smiles your way.... Only to pass you as he makes his way to the gorgeous woman on the lounge chair behind you....
yep it's one of those weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment