Monday, June 11, 2012

stress is both a killer AND a motivator

Guess that is what they mean by "good Stress" and "bad" stress.
I never knew how nerve wracking it would be to have "my" baby having a baby. It's exciting and scary at the same time. Kinda like a rollercoaster ride of emotions. I know my daughter is feeling all of those same feelings PLUS the anxiety of childbirth. I know she will be a trooper because she just is.
I've been doing my own nesting. Didn't know expectant grandmas did that. I find myself cleaning and organizing as if the little one was going to be at my house. Well of course he will but I think its also that I will be watching this little guy on what is normally my day off to get chores done. I am so looking forward to "my" time with this little one but I will have to reorganize my life a bit to my own change of schedule.
So I've been finding myself kinda all over the place since the due date is getting closer and closer. Can't seem to get that weird feeling out of the pit of my stomach... 
Was at the mall today looking for something and found myself motioned into one of the Chinese massage places. Yes I must look like I need one. 25 minutes? YES PLEASE!!! She was wonderful! I need to see this woman every week!. She knew where all my problem spots were. She says "you have ear problem??" Why yes,yes I do...and then she did  some kind of  stuff to my neck that made it so much better... Ah-maz-ing!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment