Sunday, July 8, 2012

Hot Time in the Summer!

This is what I am picturing our earth like these days,
It finally cooled down to the low 80's here. After record breaking over 100 degree days.

I usually look forward to summer around Michigan. My favorite time of year,followed by fall. This summer however has been a scorcher. And unless you have your own pool your probably inside in the air. We have a community pool and I'm not big on swimming with a crap load of strangers so I've been inside most of the last couple weeks. I would go out in spurts to try to get some sun,than back in after 10 minutes drenched. I want to open windows! Enjoy the warm breezes. 

The week ahead looks awesome! 80's all week with it getting up to 90 again next weekend. So all in all this looks to be one of the warmest summers in many years.

I can hardly believe that in less than two weeks we will welcome Lincoln into the world! He is making his entrance in a record breaking summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment