Monday, April 16, 2012

The showers a comin

Well the baby shower is a mear five weeks away and I am excited to see everyone and watch them open all the cute baby things. Getting pretty excited to meet this new grandchild of mine! I will confess that I am worried for my daughter with all the risks and all. But I am also feeling very positive and hopeful at the same time.

Scary flood of emotions for sure!I wonder what this new guy will be like. Will he be strong and steady like his dad? Or smart and active like his mother? Will be look like mom or dad or maybe his Grandmother ? :-).Or will he just look mostly like himself . Whatever we get blessed with,this child  will be coming into this world with so much love around him!
It really seems like time has been speeding up these last couple months and before you know it he will be here!
I need to bone up on my childcare skills. It's been a really long time since I watched a little one!

1 comment:

  1. :) I hope he is strong and patient like daddy and good in school and makes good choices like mommy. Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete