Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Blog disclaimer

May I just say this. If you read this blog you are reading my random thoughts on any given week or day. Just as the title of my blog says. I write another blog that is dedicated to the profession I work in and it is mostly business related type of blog. On this blog you will get my thoughts at the moment. They might be pissed off thoughts or they could be warm happy thoughts. Depends on the mood of the day or week.

I may give opinions that you do not agree with. Fine. I'm not asking for your permission ,but i will respect a different point of view if given to me in a respectful way. This is my blog after all. If you like to read it I am happy that you give a *rap about me to want to see the fluctuating moods that may be presented here.
If you are pissed off by it ,well than maybe its not your cup of tea. There are a gazillion blogs that may offend you less,or differently.:-)
Thank you for tuning in and have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment