Wednesday, April 4, 2012

and the crap just keeps on crappin along :-)

Can not believe how crappy I've been feeling once again this week. You must all be pretty sick of hearing about my crappy health. Well I had two weeks of absolutely WONDERFUL. My ear pressure was down and I had energy and felt good. This week,well it started last Sunday with a crappy stomach and has tumbled into ear buzzing and lethargy and general feelin crappyness. Of course this week is VERY busy at work. Which I am very grateful for. But it is also the worst week to be feeling under the weather.

I'm not sure if its allergies or I'm just fighting something. To top it all off I have had some sciatica pain in my hip pretty bad all week also. Man I sound a gazillion years old . Sorry,really sorry. Anyway,I hope that the morning brings some renewed health because the next two days at work are insanely busy. I'm talking a fifteen minute break in a 10 hour day busy!

So I am off to an early bed to get as much rest as possible. I hope you are all doing well and as excited about spring as I am.!

No comments:

Post a Comment