Friday, October 9, 2009

Finally something that works

Finally a product that gets the job done.


Does your hair ever look like this?



Well ok,my hair isn't quite that bad BUT it has always been wavy and frizzy. I have gone through countless products to tame it and control it all my life. My cupboards are jammed with a variety of products... Those of you with naturally straight hair do not know the suffering we frizz heads go through. Living in Michigan with its many wet high humidity days it's a constant battle.


I finally have found a product that I can say WORKS. John Frieda (a company that has always realized the pain us with frizzy hair experience.) Has come out with Weatherworks,Anti-frizz Style Sealent Creme. I love this product.It takes away the frizz and when I use it with my flat iron it leaves my hair with that silky smooth salon feel to it. It holds up nicely against the humid weather . I have been testing it all week with the rain we've been having. I even got caught in the rain yesterday and it did not frizz,got a bit wavy ,but no frizz.

Best part of all is that most of John Frieda products are made in the USA. not all ,but most. Which is a huge plus seeing as I will be buying lots of it and I am watching who I buy from more and more these days. Anyway,I had to share my new found fortune.Spred the word to all your frizzy haired friends so they don't discontinue this product.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrea. After I read your comment on my blog, I just wanted to hug you! Much to my hairdresser's disappointment, I do NOTHING to my hair. It's getting some strands of gray, and I've been thinking it's starting to look a little dingy. Thank you for giving me a little confidence boost on a Monday morning! I'm glad you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete