Wednesday, September 30, 2009

P90X Day one!

OK so I have been impressed with the results my daughter and her hubby have been getting with this workout and decided to give it a try. I am only going to stick with the first DVD ,which is mainly Core . So tonight was the first workout...OMG!!! It is kick ass to say it mildly. I started out all full of energy and 15 minutes in I was feeling slightly nauseated and had to slow down. I tried to pace myself after that but still had to pause on occasion to slow down and catch my breath. I couldn't do all the stuff exactly like they showed ,but I gave it my best. If this is even possible I started to get sore within 15 minutes of finishing the workout, LOL. I will be dieing in the morning..............
BUT I am determined to try to do this at least 3 times a week hopefully 4. So I'll let you know how it goes. Wish me luck ,I am old afterall ya know .:-)

1 comment: