Friday, December 14, 2012

It has been a long time since I posted on this Blog. I have been busy with the above new grandson! Who is now 5 months old. He has quickly become the light of many people's lives. I can feel my heart swell with love just by thinking about this lil punkin. He is an "observer" as I call him. He is ready with a smile but much of the time he can be seen observing those around him very intently.

He likes to flirt a bit and is intensely enamoured by his beautiful mommy. Where he can be seen watching her every move. I noticed that he is ticklish around his belly this week. I was careful not to take advantage of this discovery remembering how although the bottoms of my feet are VERY ticklish I DO NOT like to have them tickled.

I have also been very busy with work . We have been making some changes at the spa and we are going into this season with a bit of a new look and an energetic crew . Looking forward with anticipation to a hopefully busy winter season. So all in all with helping to watch my new grandson and work,and some time aside for friends,I have little time to write in this blog. All good reasons

On a somber note..

Today has been a tragic day for our nation . I would be remiss to not end my post today without sending out prayers to all the victims of the senseless violence at the School in Connecticut. This type of thing is becoming very commonplace and that is the most scary part of all. This underlines a very heated debate about gun control in our nation. One thing is for sure as long as there is easy access to auto fire and rapid fire weapons the death toll from these types of crazy acts will be large. Hold your children close and lets spend some serious time contemplating how we can help to heal society .

No comments:

Post a Comment