Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Good Bye Andy And Abby,and best of luck on your new life!

This last summer my Nephew married the love of his life,Abby. She finished college and got her degree as  Phyto Technologist (I really hope I have that correct) anyway  I know its important lab work diagnosing  the pathology of cells (cancer,ect). Abby tried hard to find a job in the Michigan area. Unfortunately there was nothing to speak of in her field. As many people coming out of college with looming school loans ,she started to search out of state for work.
She landed a job in Buffalo, New York a couple weeks ago. So in a flurry of two weeks they are on their way Oct 28th to start their new life in a whole new area. It happened so fast that it's been hard to wrap our minds around it.
Both Andy and Abby worked with my brother Ed in his Bookstore for many years. Them leaving will leave my brother with a large void not only on a personal level but on a business level. My sister n law ,Linda,who threw them a wonderful going away dinner,will also miss them so very much. She gave a very heartfelt ,tearful toast to send them on their way. Her heart is breaking that they are leaving,but she is hopeful that this will be a good thing for them. We all wish them well and that this will be the start of a wonderful life together.
Another place to visit! But considering how much snow they get there,I think I will wait till Summer or Fall!
Good Luck Guys ,we love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment