Sunday, January 15, 2012

Thanks and rants and stuff

First I need to thank the various bloggers  that I follow. You have all given me the energy to spiff up my home,organize my closets and just get my shit together with some really nice ideas. I am amazed at the stuff some of you seem to be able to do while raising families and working at careers. Hats off!

Secondly I will take this time to rant about the current gearing up of the political debate that will suck the freakin life out of all of us this year!!! I am already sick to death of the bullshit being flung at us once again and continuously. STOP!!!! I am not going to vote  for anyone that slanders ANY other candidate in a vain attempt to get my vote!! So from the looks of things I will probably be doing a write in vote... sigh.
Seriously I can't stand it anymore. Stick to what you stand for and show me that you REALLY can back up those views with some past voting history and deeds. If you can't back up your claims on the issues and I can find that you say one thing but,do another and your past voting record SUCKS!!! I am not going to vote for you,period!! Ok enough said about that.

Money saving pledge for this year. I will not eat out at a restaurant that I do not have a coupon for. I  will not eat out very often. I will do my homework by looking up the deals before heading to the grocery store. I will NOT let food go bad!!.

I will try to be more tolerant of dumbass people. This will take some work...

I will laugh often and be thankful everyday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment