Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Busy but awesome weekend!

This last weekend My Nephew Andrew and his longtime fiance Abby got married. They did a small courthouse wedding followed the next day by a yard reception at My Niece Anna's new home in Linden Michigan.
It is very apparent that these two are crazy about each other and it was so nice to help them celebrate the day! The weather was absolutely beautiful ! Totally clear blue skies and warm temps.
The next day we went to a BBQ at our friends new home and stayed till late roasting marsh mellows and watching their neighbors fireworks! The temps went up quite a bit, 93 and it was pretty steamy. But it was so fun to visit with good friends.
I have the next few days off so my daughter and I spent Tuesday morning getting massages and then going to Partridge creek for lunch and to meet some other friends for a showing of the new Twilight movie!We ending the day with a long walk and a ride along Lake St Clair.
All in all a very nice few days. I still have 3 more days off before returning to work and I plan to enjoy every minute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment